991 Montague Expressway, Suite 106, Milpitas, CA 95035
We speak English, Cantonese, Mandarin and Taiwanese.
Some of the endodontic services we provide
- Endodontic treatment (Root canal treatment)
- Endodontic retreatment (Root canal retreatment)
- Endodontic microsurgery (Apicoectomy)
- Endodontic emergencies
- Incision and drainage of abscess
- Traumatic dental injuries
- Pulp regeneration/revascularization
- Repair of perforation or root resorptive defect
- Removal of separated instrument or post
- Bleaching of discolored teeth
- Diagnosis and treatment of cracked teeth
Technology we use
- Electronic patient record
- Digital radiography and photography
- Surgical operating microscope
- Electronic apex locator
- Ultrasonic instrumentation
- Rotary endodontic instrumentation
- We follow strict infection control procedure for your safety and protection.
- Critical items including dental handpieces (drills) are sterilized with steam under pressure after each use.
- Semi-critical items are sterilized with steam under pressure after each use.
- Proper functioning of our sterilization devices is checked regularly.
- Single use disposable items are discarded after use.
- Disposable barriers are used throughout the treatment area and discarded after use.
- Heat sensitive equipments are disinfected between patients.
- Our dental units use a closed water system. Dental unit waterline treatment is used to prevent the formation of biofilm and provide safe dental treatment water for your protection.